La Percepción del Estado de Salud: Una Mirada a las Regiones desde la Encuesta de Calidad de Vida 2003
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE in its series DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO-CIDSE with number 003972.
Date of creation: 15 Jun 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Johannesson, Magnus, 1999.
"New estimates of the demand for health: results based on a categorical health measure and Swedish micro data,"
Social Science & Medicine,
Elsevier, vol. 49(10), pages 1325-1332, November.
- Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Johannesson, Magnus, 1997. "New Estimates of the Demand for Health: Results Based on a Categorical Health Measure and Swedish Micro Data," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 205, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Juan Camilo Cárdenas & Natalia Candelo & Alejandro Gaviria & Sandra Polania, 2007.
"Discrimination in the provision of social services to the poor: a field experimental study,"
003885, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Juan Camilo Cardenas & Natalia Candelo & Alejandro Gaviria & Sandra Polania & Rajiv Sethi, 2008. "Discrimination in the Provision of Social Services to the Poor: A Field Experimental Study," Research Department Publications 3247, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Grossman, Michael, 1972. "On the Concept of Health Capital and the Demand for Health," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(2), pages 223-55, March-Apr.
- Raquel Bernal & Mauricio Cárdenas Santa María, 2005. "Race and Ethnic Inequality in Health and Health Care in Colombia," WORKING PAPERS SERIES. DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003413, FEDESARROLLO.
- Gerdtham, U. -G. & Johannesson, M. & Lundberg, L. & Isacson, D., 1999. "The demand for health: results from new measures of health capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 501-521, September.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1981. "Qualitative Response Models: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(4), pages 1483-1536, December.
- Ramirez Manuel & Juan Miguel Gallego & Carlos Sepulveda, 2004.
"The determinants of the health status in a developing country: results form the colombian case,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÃN
003581, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Juan Miguel Gallego & Manuel Ramírez Gómez & Carlos Sepúlveda, 2005. "The Determinants of The Health Status in a Developing Country: results from the Colombian Case," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 63, pages 111-135, Julio-Dic.
- Michael Grossman, 1999. "The Human Capital Model of the Demand for Health," NBER Working Papers 7078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudia Patricia Florez Ramirez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.