Special Interest Groups and 4th Best Transport Pricing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Center for Network Industries and Infrastructure (CNI) in its series Working Papers with number 2006-13.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Secretariat H 33, Strasse des 17. Juni 135, D-10623 Berlin
Phone: ++49 / (0)30 / 314 - 25 048
Fax: ++49 / (0)30 / 314 - 26 934
Web page: http://www.cni.tu-berlin.de
More information through EDIRC
transport; political economy; regulation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H54 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Infrastructures
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2007-01-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2007-01-14 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-01-14 (Regulation)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabian Kirsch) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Fabian Kirsch to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.