Intertemporal Commitment Problems and Voting on Redistributive Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business in its series GSIA Working Papers with number 1992-10.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213-3890
Web page: http://www.tepper.cmu.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Glazer Amihai & Konrad Kai A., 1994. "Intertemporal Commitment Problems and Voting on Redistributive Taxation," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 278-291, November.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Konrad, Kai Andreas & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2005.
"Education, redistributive taxation and confidence,"
Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance
SP II 2005-05, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Salmai Qari & Kai Konrad & Benny Geys, 2012.
"Patriotism, taxation and international mobility,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 695-717, June.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, taxation and international mobility," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-03, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Geys, Benny & Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 7216, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qari, Salmai & Konrad, Kai A. & Geys, Benny, 2009. "Patriotism, Taxation and International Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 4120, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590862 is not listed on IDEAS
- Feld, Lars P, 2000. " Tax Competition and Income Redistribution: An Empirical Analysis for Switzerland," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 105(1-2), pages 125-64, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Steve Spear).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.