Directors And Commissioners Remuneration And Firm Performance: Indonesian Evidence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-287.
Date of creation: Mar 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in 2nd ICBER 2011 Proceeding, March 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
directors and commissioners remuneration; accounting measurement; firm performance.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Main, Brian G M & Bruce, Alistair & Buck, Trevor, 1996. "Total Board Remuneration and Company Performance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1627-44, November.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Janto Haman & Saeed Askary, 2007.
"Directors' Remuneration and Performance in Australian Banking,"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1363-1383, November.
- Hristos Doucouliagos & Saeed Askary & Janto Haman, 2006. "Directors' Remuneration and Performance in Australian Banking," Economics Series 2006_11, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Abe, Naohito & Gaston, Noel & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2001.
"Executive Pay in Japan: The Role of Bank-Appointed Monitors and the Main Bank Relationship,"
CEI Working Paper Series
2001-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Abe, Naohito & Gaston, Noel & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2005. "Executive pay in Japan: the role of bank-appointed monitors and the Main Bank relationship," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 371-394, August.
- Conyon, Martin J., 1997. "Corporate governance and executive compensation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 493-509, July.
- Kato, Takao & Kim, Woochan & Lee, Ju Ho, 2005.
"Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Chaebols in Korea: Evidence from New Panel Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1783, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kato, Takao & Kim, Woochan & Lee, Ju Ho, 2007. "Executive compensation, firm performance, and Chaebols in Korea: Evidence from new panel data," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 36-55, January.
- Takao Kato & Cheryl Long, 2004. "Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and State Ownership in China: Evidence from New Panel Data," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-690, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Unite, Angelo A. & Sullivan, Michael J. & Brookman, Jeffrey & Majadillas, Mary Anne & Taningco, Angelo, 2008. "Executive pay and firm performance in the Philippines," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 606-623, November.
- Kato, Takao & Kubo, Katsuyuki, 2006. "CEO compensation and firm performance in Japan: Evidence from new panel data on individual CEO pay," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Claessens, Constantijn A. & Djankov, Simeon & Lang, Larry H. P., 1999. "Who controls East Asian corporations ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2054, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.