Regulating Atypical Employment In The Malaysian Private Sector: Balancing Flexibility And Security
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Conference Master Resources in its series Annual Summit on Business and Entrepreneurial Studies (ASBES 2011) Proceeding with number 2011-040-126.
Date of creation: Oct 2011
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in ASBES 2011 Proceeding, Oct 2011
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.internationalconference.com.my/proceeding.htm
Labour Laws; Human Resource Management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kahn, Lawrence M., 2005.
"The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1548, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2007. "The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 117(521), pages 333-356, 06.
- Lawrence M. Kahn, 2006. "The Impact of Employment Protection Mandates on Demographic Temporary Employment Patterns: International Microeconomic Evidence," Working Papers 886, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John T. Addison & Christopher J. Surfield, 2008.
"Atypical Work and Employment Continuity,"
Working Paper Series
12-08, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ihfal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.