Making Sense of Inefficient Intrafirm Transactions: A Signalling Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia University, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 1992_24.
Length: 11 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1022 International Affairs Building, 420 West 118th Street, New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-3680
Fax: (212) 854-8059
Web page: http://www.econ.columbia.edu/
More information through EDIRC
commodities ; production ; costs ; decision making ; market;
Other versions of this item:
- Choi, Jay Pil, 1994. "Making sense of inefficient intrafirm transactions: A signalling approach," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 495-508, December.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dino Falaschetti & Michael J. Orlando, 2004. "Is auditor independence endogenous: evidence and implications for public policy," Research Working Paper RWP 03-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Discussion Paper Coordinator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.