Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia University, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 1991_71.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1022 International Affairs Building, 420 West 118th Street, New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-3680
Fax: (212) 854-8059
Web page: http://www.econ.columbia.edu/
More information through EDIRC
competition ; economic equilibrium ; commodities;
Other versions of this item:
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G.M., 1992. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economies with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities," Papers 92-29, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Chichilnisky, G. & Heal, G.M., 1992. "Arbitrage and Equilibrium in Economics with Infinitely Many Securities and Commodities," Discussion Papers 1992_33, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997. "Limited arbitrage is necessary and sufficient for the existence of an equilibrium," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 470-479, November.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1997.
"A topological invariant for competitive markets,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 445-469, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Discussion Paper Coordinator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.