Incentive Effects Of Foreign Tax Credits On Multinationals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia University, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 1990_11.
Length: 39 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1022 International Affairs Building, 420 West 118th Street, New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-3680
Fax: (212) 854-8059
Web page: http://www.econ.columbia.edu/
More information through EDIRC
fiscal policy ; transnational corporations;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosanne Altshuler, 2000. "Recent Developments in the Debate on Deferral," Departmental Working Papers 200013, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Udo Broll & Kit Wong, 2006. "Multinationals, Hedging, and Capital Structure under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 103-114, January.
- Juan José Echavarría & George R. Zodrow, 2003. "Foreign direct investment and tax structure in Colombia," IDB Publications 5598, Inter-American Development Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Discussion Paper Coordinator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.