What Do Heteroskedasticity Tests Detect?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Columbia University, Department of Economics in its series Discussion Papers with number 1989_33.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1022 International Affairs Building, 420 West 118th Street, New York, NY 10027
Phone: (212) 854-3680
Fax: (212) 854-8059
Web page: http://www.econ.columbia.edu/
More information through EDIRC
testing ; heteroskedasticity;
Other versions of this item:
- DUTTA, Jayasri & ZAMAN, Asad, 1990. "What do heteroskedasticity tests detect ?," CORE Discussion Papers 1990022, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dutta, J. & Zaman, A., 1989. "What Do Heteroskedasticity Tests Detect?," Papers fb-89-10, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Zaman, Asad & Ahmed, Mumtaz, 2010. "Tests for structural change, aggregation, and homogeneity," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1382-1391, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Discussion Paper Coordinator).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.