Production Sharing and Regional Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Claremont Colleges in its series Claremont Colleges Working Papers with number 2002-10.
Date of creation: Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 E. 9th Street, Claremont, CA 91711
Phone: (909) 607-3041
Fax: (909) 621-8249
Web page: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/papers/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-08-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yap, Josef T. & Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2009.
"Investment and Capital Flows: Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community,"
DP 2009-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Josef T. Yap, 2009. "Investment and Capital Flows : Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community," Trade Working Papers 23087, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba & Josef T. Yap, 2009. "Investment and Capital Flows : Implications of the ASEAN Economic Community," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22949, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ayako Obashi, 2008.
"Stability of Production Networks in East Asia: Duration and Survival of Trade,"
Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series
2008-002, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Obashi, Ayako, 2010. "Stability of production networks in East Asia: Duration and survival of trade," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, January.
- Ayako OBASHI, 2009. "Stability of Production Networks in East Asia: Duration and Survival of Trade," Working Papers d006, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.