A Bargaining Model of War and Peace: Anticipating the Onset, Duration, and Outcome of War
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Claremont Colleges in its series Claremont Colleges Working Papers with number 2001-02.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 E. 9th Street, Claremont, CA 91711
Phone: (909) 607-3041
Fax: (909) 621-8249
Web page: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/papers/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fearon, James D., 1995. "Rationalist explanations for war," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(03), pages 379-414, June.
- Clara Ponsati & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2010.
"Optimism and commitment: An elementary theory of bargaining and war,"
ESE Discussion Papers
198, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Clara Ponsati & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2012. "Optimism and commitment: an elementary theory of bargaining and war," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 157-179, March.
- Ponsati, Clara & Sanchez-Pages, Santiago, 2010. "Optimism and commitment: An elementary theory of bargaining and war," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-101, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Heifetz, Aviad & Segev, Ella, 2005. "Escalation and delay in protracted international conflicts," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 17-37, January.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2003.
"Easy targets and the timing of conflict,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
21, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Easy targets and the timing of conflict," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2003-28, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A, 2004. "Easy Targets and the Timing of Conflict," CEPR Discussion Papers 4245, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nilsson, Desiree, 2008. "Partial peace rebel groups inside and outside civil war settlements," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4572, The World Bank.
- Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2004. "The use of conflict as a bargaining tool against unsophisticated opponents," ESE Discussion Papers 99, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Samuel Haefner, 2012. "Clausewitz on Auctions," Working papers 2012/12, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Mike Felgenhauer, 2007. "A sheriff, two bullets and three problems," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(3), pages 347-362, March.
- HEIFETZ, Aviad & SEGEV, Ella, 2003. "Escalation and delay in protracted international conflicts," CORE Discussion Papers 2003048, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.