Rental Harmony: Sperner's Lemma in Fair Division
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Claremont Colleges in its series Claremont Colleges Working Papers with number 1999-10.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 500 E. 9th Street, Claremont, CA 91711
Phone: (909) 607-3041
Fax: (909) 621-8249
Web page: http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/rdschool/papers/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazlett, Thomas W, 1991. "The Demand to Regulate Franchise Monopoly: Evidence from CATV Rate Deregulation in California," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 275-96, April.
- Richard A. Posner, 1974.
"Theories of Economic Regulation,"
NBER Working Papers
0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaserman, David L & Mayo, John W & Flynn, Joseph E, 1990. "Cross-Subsidization in Telecommunications: Beyond the Universal Service Fairy Tale," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 231-49, September.
- Beil, Richard O, Jr, et al, 1993. "Competition and the Price of Municipal Cable Television Services: An Empirical Study," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 401-15, December.
- Matt Van Essen, 2013. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Knaster’s Fair Division Procedure," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 21-37, January.
- Elisha Peterson & Francis Su, 2000. "Four-Person Envy-Free Chore Division," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-48, Claremont Colleges.
- Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2007.
"Combinatorial Integer Labeling Theorems on Finite Sets with an Application to Discrete Systems of Nonlinear Equations,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-084/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Laan, G. van der & Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2007. "Combinatorial Integer Labeling Thorems on Finite Sets with an Application to Discrete Systems of Nonlinear Equations," Discussion Paper 2007-88, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Cloutier, John & Nyman, Kathryn L. & Su, Francis Edward, 2010. "Two-player envy-free multi-cake division," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 26-37, January.
- Barbanel, Julius B. & Brams, Steven J., 2004. "Cake division with minimal cuts: envy-free procedures for three persons, four persons, and beyond," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 251-269, November.
- Sun, Ning & Yang, Zaifu, 2003. "A general strategy proof fair allocation mechanism," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 73-79, October.
- Velez, Rodrigo A., 2011. "Are incentives against economic justice?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 326-345, January.
- R?bert F. Veszteg, 2004. "Fairness under Uncertainty with Indivisibilities," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 613.04, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Meertens, Marc & Potters, Jos & Reijnierse, Hans, 2002. "Envy-free and Pareto efficient allocations in economies with indivisible goods and money," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 223-233, December.
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
- Gerard van der Laan & Dolf Talman & Zaifu Yang, 2007. "Combinatorial Integer Labeling Theorems on Finite Sets with an Application to Discrete Systems of Nonlinear Equations," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-084/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simmons, Forest W. & Su, Francis Edward, 2003. "Consensus-halving via theorems of Borsuk-Ulam and Tucker," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 15-25, February.
- William Thomson, 2006. "Children crying at birthday parties. Why? Fairness and incentives for cake division problems," RCER Working Papers 526, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- John Pratt, 2007. "Fair (and not so fair) division," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 203-236, December.
- Andersson, T. & Svensson, L.-G. & Yang, Z., 2010. "Constrainedly fair job assignments under minimum wages," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 428-442, March.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Edward Su, 2002.
"Bidding for envy-freeness: A procedural approach to n-player fair-division problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 723-749.
- Claus-Jochen Haake & Matthias G. Raith & Francis Su, 2000. "Bidding for Envy-Freeness: A Procedural Approach to n-Player Fair Division Problems," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2000-47, Claremont Colleges.
- Haake,C., 2004. "Dividing by demanding : object division through market procedures," Working Papers 359, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Dall'Aglio, Marco & Maccheroni, Fabio, 2009.
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 57-77, May.
- Erel Segal-Halevi & Shmuel Nitzan, 2014. "Cake Cutting – Fair and Square," Working Papers 2014-01, Department of Economics, Bar-Ilan University.
- Forest W. Simmons & Francis Su, 2001. "Consensus-halving via Theorems of Borsuk-Ulam and Tucker," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2001-03, Claremont Colleges.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.