Superstars and Heavy Tails in Pre-Recorded Entertainment: Empirical Analysis of the Market for DVDs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Calgary in its series Working Papers with number 2009-20.
Date of creation: 26 Oct 2009
Date of revision: 26 Oct 2009
DVD sales; winner-take-all; heavy tails;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Popović, Milenko & Ratković, Kruna, 2013. "Oversupply of Labor and Other Peculiarities of Arts Labor Market," EconStor Preprints 83025, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (May Ives).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.