Adjustment Costs in a Real Business Cycle Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Calgary in its series Working Papers with number 2008-18.
Date of creation: 11 Jan 2008
Date of revision: 11 Jan 2008
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2008-04-15 (Business Economics)
- NEP-DGE-2008-04-15 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2008-04-15 (Macroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cogley, Timothy & Nason, James M, 1995.
"Output Dynamics in Real-Business-Cycle Models,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 492-511, June.
- Timothy Cogley & James M. Nason, 1993. "Output dynamics in real business cycle models," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 93-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Benhabib, Jess & Wen, Yi, 2001.
"Indeterminacy, Aggregate Demand, and the Real Business Cycle,"
Working Papers, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics
01-09r, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Benhabib, Jess & Wen, Yi, 2004. "Indeterminacy, aggregate demand, and the real business cycle," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 503-530, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (May Ives).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.