An Empirical Comparison of Flexible Demand System Functional Forms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Calgary in its series Working Papers with number 2000-04.
Date of creation: 10 Dec 2000
Date of revision: 10 Dec 2000
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chapda Nana, Guy & Larue, Bruno, 2012.
"Imposing Curvature Conditions on Flexible Functional Forms to GNP Functions,"
- Guy Chapda Nana & Bruno Larue, 2012. "Imposing Curvature Conditions on Flexible Functional Forms for GNP Functions," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2012-5, CREATE.
- Abiodun Elijah Obayelu & V.O. Okoruwa & O.I.Y. Ajani, 2009. "Cross-sectional analysis of food demand in the North Central, Nigeria: The quadratic almost ideal demand system (QUAIDS) approach," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 173-193, May.
- Surabhi Mittal, 2010. "Application of the Quaids Model to the Food Sector in India," Journal of Quantitative Economics, The Indian Econometric Society, The Indian Econometric Society, vol. 8(1), pages 42-54, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (May Ives).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.