Regional Trade Agreements, Country Risk and Foreign Direct Investment in Latin America
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Calgary in its series Working Papers with number 1999-10.
Date of creation: 02 Jan 1999
Date of revision: 02 Jan 1999
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hester, Annette & Beaulieu, Eugene, 2000. "Trade Agreements in the Americas: Regionalism Converging to Globalization," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(2).
- Hester, Annette & Beaulieu, Eugene, 2000. "Trade Agreements in the Americas: Regionalism Converging to Globalization: Technical Annex," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(2).
- Çaglar Özden & Francisco J. Parodi, 2004. "Customs Unions And Foreign Investment: Theory And Evidence From Mercosur’s Auto Industry," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 282, Central Bank of Chile.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (May Ives).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.