Simple Games and Authority Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 796.
Date of creation: 01 Mar 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-01-21 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René Brink & Frank Steffen, 2012.
"Axiomatizations of a positional power score and measure for hierarchies,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 757-787, June.
- René van den Brink & Frank Steffen, 2008. "Axiomatizations of a Positional Power Score and Measure for Hierarchies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-115/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kam Ki Tang & Leopoldo Yanes, 2009.
"The hierarchical structure of the firm: a geometric perspective,"
Prague Economic Papers,
University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2009(2), pages 156-175.
- Kam Ki Tang & Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "The Hierarchical Structure of the Firm: A Geometric Perspective," Discussion Papers Series 362, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2005:i:13:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.