Job Search in More Than One Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 495.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1982. "Job Search and the Duration of Layoff Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, MIT Press, vol. 97(4), pages 595-612, November.
- Eaton, B Curtis & Neher, Philip A, 1975. "Unemployment, Underemployment, and Optimal Job Search," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 355-75, April.
- John M. Barron & Wesley Mellow, 1979. "Search Effort in the Labor Market," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 14(3), pages 389-404.
- Wright, Randall D, 1987. "Search, Layoffs, and Reservation Wages," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(3), pages 354-65, July.
- Fallick, Bruce Chelimsky, 1993.
"The Industrial Mobility of Displaced Workers,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(2), pages 302-23, April.
- Bruce Chelimsky Fallick, 1989. "The Industrial Mobility of Displaced Workers," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 572, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Fallick, B.C., 1989. "The Industrial Mobility Of Displaced Workers," Papers, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics 1, California Los Angeles - Applied Econometrics.
- Arntz, Melanie, 2005. "The Geographical Mobility of Unemployed Workers: Evidence from West Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-34, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.