The Determinants of Value for a Recreational Fishing Day: Estimates from a Contingent Valuation Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 405.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 1986
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Garces-Voisenat, Juan-Pedro & Mukherjee, Zinnia, 2012.
"Estimating the Willingness to Pay for Environmental Resources in the Chilean Patagonia,"
105, Wake Forest University, Economics Department.
- Garces-Voisenat, Juan-Pedro & Mukherjee, Zinnia, 2012. "Estimating the willingness to pay for environmental resources in the Chilean Patagonia," MPRA Paper 39320, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cameron, Trudy Ann & James, Michelle D, 1987.
"Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-ended' Contingent Valuation Surveys,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 269-76, May.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Michelle D. James, 1986. "Efficient Estimation Methods for "Closed-Ended" Contingent Valuation Surveys," UCLA Economics Working Papers 404, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Trudy Ann Cameron*, 1987. "Valuing Public Goods Using Referendum Data: Estimation Assuming A Logistic Error Distribution," UCLA Economics Working Papers 430, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Karine Lamiraud & Konrade von Bremen & Cam Donaldson, 2009.
"The impact of information on patient preferences in different delivery patterns : a contingent valuation study of prescription versus OTC drugs,"
0901, University of Lausanne, Institute of Health Economics and Management (IEMS).
- Lamiraud, Karine & von Bremen, Konrade & Donaldson, Cam, 2009. "The impact of information on patient preferences in different delivery patterns: A contingent valuation study of prescription versus OTC drugs," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(2-3), pages 102-110, December.
- Trudy Ann Cameron & Daniel D. Huppert, 1987. "Non-Market Resource Valuation: Assessment of Value Elicitation By "Payment Card" Versus "Referendum" Methods," UCLA Economics Working Papers 448, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.