The Economics of Information: A Sequential Model of Capital Mobility
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 342.
Date of creation: 01 Sep 1984
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- McCall, John J. & McCall, Brian P., 1984. "The economics of information: A sequential model of capital mobility," Discussion Papers, Series 1 186, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- NEP-ALL-2001-06-08 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James & Singer, Burton, 1984. "A Method for Minimizing the Impact of Distributional Assumptions in Econometric Models for Duration Data," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(2), pages 271-320, March.
- Linneman, Peter D. & Graves, Philip E., 1983.
"Migration and job change: a multinomial logit approach,"
19922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linneman, Peter & Graves, Philip E., 1983. "Migration and job change: A multinomial logit approach," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 263-279, November.
- Greenwood, Michael J, 1975. "Research on Internal Migration in the United States: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 397-433, June.
- S.A. Lippman & R.P. Rumelt, 1982. "Uncertain Imitability: An Analysis of Interfirm Differences in Efficiency under Competition," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 418-438, Autumn.
- Gerking, S.D. & Mutti, J.H., 1983. "Factor rewards and the international migration of unskilled labor: A model with capital mobility," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4742786, Tilburg University.
- Katz, Eliakim & Stark, Oded, 1984. "Migration and Asymmetric Information: Comment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 533-34, June.
- Pascal, Anthony H. & McCall, John J., 1980. "Agglomeration economies, search costs, and industrial location," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 383-388, November.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Neumann, George R, 1981. "Individual Effects in a Nonlinear Model: Explicit Treatment of Heterogeneity in the Empirical Job-Search Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 965-79, June.
- Gerking, Shelby D. & Mutti, John H., 1983. "Factor rewards and the international migration of unskilled labor: A model with capital mobility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3-4), pages 367-380, May.
- Bartel, Ann P, 1979. "The Migration Decision: What Role Does Job Mobility Play?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(5), pages 775-86, December.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1978. "Family Migration Decisions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(5), pages 749-73, October.
- Siegfried Berninghaus & Hans Günther Seifert-Vogt, 1987. "International Migration under Incomplete Information," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 123(II), pages 199-218, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.