Official Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market or, Bet Against the Central Bank
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 185.
Date of creation: 01 Oct 1980
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2001-05-16 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2001-05-16 (International Finance)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Harry G, 1976. "Destabilizing Speculation: A General Equilibrium Approach," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(1), pages 101-08, February.
- Peter J. Quirk, 1977. "Exchange Rate Policy in Japan: Leaning against the Wind (Politique des taux de change au Japon: modÃ©ration des forces du marchÃ©) (La polÃtica de tipos de cambio de JapÃ³n: ModeraciÃ³n de ," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 642-664, November.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "International Capital Flows under Full Monetary Equilibrium: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.