The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments: Two Specious Assumptions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 136.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 1978
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
- Darby, Michael R, 1980. "The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments: Two Specious Assumptions," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 321-26, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan Tanner, 2002. "Exchange Market Pressure, Currency Crises, and Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 02/14, International Monetary Fund.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1983.
"The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation,"
in: The International Transmission of Inflation, pages 58-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cassese, Anthony & Lothian, James R., 1982. "The timing of monetary and price changes and the international transmission of inflation," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23, July.
- Anthony Cassese & James R. Lothian, 1980. "The Timing of Monetary and Price Changes and the International Transmission of Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0549, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.