Difficulties with Testing for Causation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 117.
Date of creation: 01 May 1978
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1976. "A Classical Macroeconometric Model for the United States," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(2), pages 207-37, April.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1972. "Money, Income, and Causality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 540-52, September.
- Pentti Pikkarainen & Matti Virén, 1989. "Granger causality between money, output, prices and interest rates: Some cross-country evidence from the period 1875–1984," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(1), pages 74-82, March.
- David G. Hartman, 1984. "The International Financial Market and U.S. Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 0598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mack Ott & John A. Tatom, 1984.
"Are energy prices cyclical?,"
1984-014, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Riechers, Robin & Hinson, Roger A., 1988. "Price Relationships Between Regionally Important Fresh Vegetable Markets," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 19(2), September.
- John W. Dawson & John J. Seater, 2005.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Federal Regulation,"
05-02, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- M. Imam Alam, 2003. "Manufactured Exports, Capital Good Imports, and Economic Growth: Experience of Mexico and Brazil," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 85-105.
- David Stern & Robert Kaufmann, 2014. "Anthropogenic and natural causes of climate change," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 257-269, January.
- González, Fernando & Launonen, Simo, 2005. "Towards European monetary integration: the evolution of currency risk premium as a measure for monetary convergence prior to the implementation of currency unions," Working Paper Series 0569, European Central Bank.
- Judith A. Giles & Cara L. Williams, 2000.
"Export-Led Growth: A Survey of the Empirical Literature and Some Noncausality Results, Part 2,"
Econometrics Working Papers
0002, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Judith Giles & Cara Williams, 2001. "Export-led growth: a survey of the empirical literature and some non-causality results. Part 2," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(4), pages 445-470.
- Judith Giles & Cara Williams, 2001. "Export-led growth: a survey of the empirical literature and some non-causality results. Part 1," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 261-337.
- John W. Dawson, 2001.
"Causality in the Freedom-Growth Relationship,"
01-04, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Mukherjee, Tarun K., 1995. "Inter-industry differences and the impact of operating and financial leverages on equity risk," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 141-155.
- Mookerjee, Rajen & Peebles, Gavin, 1998. "Endogenous money in China: Evidence and insights on recent policies," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 139-158.
- Danilo Santini & David Poyer, 2008. "Motor Vehicle Output and GDP, 1968–2007," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 36(4), pages 483-491, December.
- Mason, Charles F. & Phillips, Owen R., 2000. "Vertical integration and collusive incentives: an experimental analysis," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 471-496, April.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1984.
"Monetizing the debt,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 30-43.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.