Optimal Water Pricing with Cyclical Supply and Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Working Papers with number 077.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 1976
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- D.T. Nguyen, 1976. "The Problems of Peak Loads and Inventories," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 242-248, Spring.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1957. "Water Storage Policy in a Simplified Hydroelectric System," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 26, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- John T. Wenders, 1976. "Peak Load Pricing in the Electric Utility Industry," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 232-241, Spring.
- Elizabeth E. Bailey & Lawrence J. White, 1974. "Reversals in Peak and Offpeak Prices," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1976. "Contributions to the Theory of Marginal Cost Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(1), pages 197-206, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.