Air Quality and Infant Mortality During Indonesia's Massive Wildfires in 1997
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series UCLA Economics Online Papers with number 358.
Date of creation: 11 May 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.econ.ucla.edu/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-02-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2006-02-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-02-19 (South East Asia)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew, 2004.
"Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Janet Currie & Matthew Neidell, 2005. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn from California's Recent Experience?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 120(3), pages 1003-1030, August.
- Janet Currie & Matthew Neidell, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience," NBER Working Papers 10251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ezzati, Majid & Kammen, Daniel, 2002. "The Health Impacts of Exposure to Indoor Air Pollution from Solid Fuels in Developing Countries: Knowledge, Gaps, and Data Needs," Discussion Papers dp-02-24, Resources For the Future.
- Futoshi Yamauchi, 2012.
"Prenatal Seasonality, Child Growth, and Schooling Investments: Evidence from Rural Indonesia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(9), pages 1323-1341, September.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2011. "Prenatal seasonality, child growth, and schooling investments: Evidence from rural Indonesia," IFPRI discussion papers 1108, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Matthew J. Neidell, 2008. "Information, Avoidance Behavior, and Health: The Effect of Ozone on Asthma Hospitalizations," NBER Working Papers 14209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tim Kwok).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.