Cooperation, Corporate Culture and Incentive Intensity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Penn Economics Department in its series Penn CARESS Working Papers with number 1295607a7fac93b3ec145505a20173ec.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- Rafael Rob & Peter Zemsky, . ""Cooperation, Corporate Culture and Incentive Intensity''," CARESS Working Papres, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences 97-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Berg Joyce & Dickhaut John & McCabe Kevin, 1995. "Trust, Reciprocity, and Social History," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 122-142, July.
- Hoffman Elizabeth & McCabe Kevin & Shachat Keith & Smith Vernon, 1994. "Preferences, Property Rights, and Anonymity in Bargaining Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 346-380, November.
- Forsythe Robert & Horowitz Joel L. & Savin N. E. & Sefton Martin, 1994. "Fairness in Simple Bargaining Experiments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 347-369, May.
- Rotemberg, Julio J, 1994. "Human Relations in the Workplace," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 684-717, August.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2001.
"Vintage Organization Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
8166, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2000. "Vintage organization capital," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Apr.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2000. "Technology and the Stock Market: 1885-1998," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0042, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.