Luxury Prices: An Expository Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Levine's Bibliography with number 122247000000001252.
Date of creation: 26 Mar 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- Michele Piccione & Ariel Rubinstein, 2008. "Luxury Prices: An Expository Note," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(1), pages 127-132.
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-01 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baumol, William J, 1986. "Unnatural Value: Or Art Investment as Floating Crap Game," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 10-14, May.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 1989. "Diamonds Are a Government's Best Friend: Burden-Free Taxes on Goods Valued for Their Values: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1289-90, December.
- Samuelson, Paul A & Sato, Ryuzo, 1984. "Unattainability of Integrability and Definiteness Conditions in the General Case of Demand for Money and Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 588-604, September.
- Bagwell, Laurie Simon & Bernheim, B Douglas, 1996. "Veblen Effects in a Theory of Conspicuous Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 349-73, June.
- Tran, Anh & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2012. "Rank as an inherent incentive: Evidence from a field experiment," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 96(9-10), pages 645-650.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.