On the Empirical Content of Quantal Response Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCLA Department of Economics in its series Levine's Bibliography with number 122247000000000218.
Date of creation: 27 May 2004
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Nakov & James Costain, 2010.
"Precautionary price stickiness,"
2010 Meeting Papers
774, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bolle, Friedel, 2011. "Passing the buck," Discussion Papers 308, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Martin Dufwenberg & Uri Gneezy & Jacob Goeree & Rosemarie Nagel, 2007.
"Price floors and competition,"
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 211-224, October.
- Goeree, Jacob & Holt, Charles & Palfrey, Thomas, 2005.
"Regular Quantal Response Equilibrium,"
1219, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Han Hong & Ahmed Khwaja & A. Ronald Gallant, 2008. "Estimating Dynamic Games of Complete Information with an Application to the Generic Pharmaceutical Industry," 2008 Meeting Papers 1050, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Robert Ferenc Veszteg, 2012. "On mu from the logistic quantal-response equilibrium," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(1), pages 102-111.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.