AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 786969000000000644.
Date of creation: 21 Mar 2013
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIC-2013-03-30 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NEU-2013-03-30 (Neuroeconomics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kfir Eliaz, 2002. "Fault Tolerant Implementation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 69(3), pages 589-610.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Serrano, Roberto, 2011.
"Implementation in adaptive better-response dynamics: Towards a general theory of bounded rationality in mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 360-374.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Serrano, Roberto, 2011. "Implementation in adaptive better-response dynamics: Towards a general theory of bounded rationality in mechanisms," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/12895, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Eliaz, K., 1999.
"Fault Tolerant Implementation,"
21-99, Tel Aviv.
- Glazer, Jacob & Rubinstein, Ariel, 1998. "Motives and Implementation: On the Design of Mechanisms to Elicit Opinions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 157-173, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.