Learning in the Stock Flow Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 629.
Date of creation: 29 Dec 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine, 1996.
"The Theory of Learning in Games,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
624, David K. Levine.
- Borgers, Tilman & Sarin, Rajiv, 1997.
"Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-14, November.
- Tilman Bï¿½rgers & Rajiv Sarin, . "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," ELSE working papers 051, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- T. Borgers & R. Sarin, 2010. "Learning Through Reinforcement and Replicator Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 380, David K. Levine.
- Jeroen M. Swinkels, 1991.
"Adjustment Dynamics and Rational Play in Games,"
1001, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Weibull, Jorgen W., 1996.
"Evolutionary Selection against Dominated Strategies,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 558-573, November.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Weibull, Jörgen W., 1995. "Evolutionary Selection against Dominated Strategies," Working Paper Series 433, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- J. Hofbauer & J. Weibull, 2010. "Evolutionary Selection against dominated strategies," Levine's Working Paper Archive 444, David K. Levine.
- Hofbauer, Josef & Weibull, JÃ®rgen W., 1995. "Evolutionary selection against dominated strategies," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9506, CEPREMAP.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991.
"Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games,"
71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993. "Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.