A New Empirical Study of the Mexican Treasury Securities Primary Auctions: Is there more underpricing?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 625018000000000206.
Date of creation: 07 Sep 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brennan, Michael J & Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 1998. "The Determinants of Average Trade Size," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Daniel Heller & Yvan Lengwiler, 1998. "The auctions of Swiss government bonds: should the Treasury price discriminate or not?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1998-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Sushil Bikhchandani & Chi-fu Huang, 1993. "The Economics of Treasury Securities Markets," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 117-134, Summer.
- Copeland, Thomas E & Galai, Dan, 1983. " Information Effects on the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1457-69, December.
- Lawrence Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 2004.
"Vickrey auctions with reserve pricing,"
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 493-505, March.
- Haile,P.A., 1999. "Auctions with resale," Working papers 33, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Nautz, Dieter, 1997. "How Auctions Reveal Information: A Case Study on German REPO Rates," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 17-25, February.
- Robert Alan Feldman & Vincent Reinhart, 1995.
"Auction Format Matters - Evidence on Bidding Behavior and Seller Revenue,"
IMF Working Papers
95/47, International Monetary Fund.
- Robert A. Feldman & Vincent Reinhart, 1996. "Auction Format Matters: Evidence on Bidding Behavior and Seller Revenue," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 43(2), pages 395-418, June.
- Michael B. Gordy, 1999.
"Hedging Winner'S Curse With Multiple Bids: Evidence From The Portuguese Treasury Bill Auction,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(3), pages 448-465, August.
- Michael B. Gordy, 1997. "Hedging Winner's Curse with Multiple Bids: Evidence from the Portuguese Treasury Bill Auction," Microeconomics 9702002, EconWPA.
- Yvan Lengwiler, 1999.
"The multiple unit auction with variable supply,"
Springer, vol. 14(2), pages 373-392.
- Peter Kennedy, 2003. "A Guide to Econometrics, 5th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 5, volume 1, number 026261183x, January.
- Nautz, D., 1995. "Optimal bidding in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(3-4), pages 301-306, June.
- Nautz, D. & Wolfstetter, E., 1997. "Bid shading and risk aversion in multi-unit auctions with many bidders," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 195-200, October.
- Nancy Harvey, 1999. "Recent Initiatives in the Canadian Market for Government of Canada Securities," Bank of Canada Review, Bank of Canada, vol. 1999(Summer), pages 27-35.
- Francis Breedon & Joe Ganley, 1996.
"Bidding and Information: Evidence from Gilt-Edged Auctions,"
Bank of England working papers
42, Bank of England.
- Breedon, Francis & Ganley, Joe, 2000. "Bidding and Information: Evidence from Gilt-Edged Auctions," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(466), pages 963-84, October.
- Haile, Philip A., 2003. "Auctions with private uncertainty and resale opportunities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 72-110, January.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1986. "Asset pricing and the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 223-249, December.
- Saikat Nandi, 1997. "Treasury auctions: what do the recent models and results tell us?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 4, pages 4-15.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1997. "Auctioning Securities," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpas, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised Mar 1998.
- Branch, Ben & Freed, Walter, 1977. "Bid-Asked Spreads on the Amex and the Big Board," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(1), pages 159-63, March.
- Carlo Cottarelli & Leonardo Bartolini, 1994. "Treasury Bill Auctions - Issues and Uses," IMF Working Papers 94/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Umlauf, Steven R., 1993. "An empirical study of the Mexican Treasury bill auction," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 313-340, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.