AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 618897000000000651.
Date of creation: 31 Oct 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2003-11-03 (Finance)
- NEP-HPE-2003-11-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-INO-2003-11-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-MFD-2003-11-03 (Microfinance)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herrera, Helios & Schroth, Enrique, 2011. "Advantageous innovation and imitation in the underwriting market for corporate securities," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 1097-1113, May.
- Lewis, Craig M. & Verwijmeren, Patrick, 2011. "Convertible security design and contract innovation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 809-831, September.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005.
"Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence,"
0504, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Helios Herrera & Enrique Schroth, 2005. "Developer's Expertise and the Dynamics of Financial Innovation: Theory and Evidence," Levine's Bibliography 784828000000000290, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Trauten, Andreas, 2004. "Zur Effizienz von Wertpapieremissionen über Internetplattformen," Working Papers 8, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Hanno Lustig & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2006. "Can Housing Collateral Explain Long-Run Swings in Asset Returns?," NBER Working Papers 12766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009.
"Technological change, financial innovation, and diffusion in banking,"
2009-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- W. Scott Frame & Lawrence J. White, 2009. "Technological Change, Financial Innovation, and Diffusion in Banking," Working Papers 09-03, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Grid Thoma & Salvatore Torrisi, 2009.
"Financial Patenting in Europe,"
NBER Working Papers
14714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruno Rossignoli & Francesca Arnaboldi, 2009. "Financial innovation: theoretical issues and empirical evidence in Italy and in the UK," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 275-301, September.
- Gill, Andrej & Juranek, Steffen & Lizarazo, Christian & Visnjic, Nikolai & Walz, Uwe, 2012. "Anreize, systemische Risiken und Intransparenz: Lehren aus der Finanz- und Staatsschuldenkrise," CFS Working Paper Series 2013/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2011.
""Leaning Against the Wind" and the Timing of Monetary Pollicy,"
DNB Working Papers
303, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Itai Agur & Maria Demertzis, 2013. ""Leaning Against the Wind" and the Timing of Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 13/86, International Monetary Fund.
- Aldo Montesano, 2009. "Risk allocation and uncertainty: some unpleasant outcomes of financial innovation," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 243-250, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.