Commitment Through Incomplete Information in a Simple Repeated Bargaining Game
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 605.
Date of creation: 08 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- Schmidt Klaus M., 1993. "Commitment through Incomplete Information in a Simple Repeated Bargaining Game," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 114-139, June.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curtis Taylor & Liad Wagman, 2008. "Who Benefits From Online Privacy?," Working Papers, NET Institute 08-26, NET Institute.
- Juan I. Beccuti, 2014. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms under Imperfect Commitment," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1401, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Jihong Lee & Qingmin Liu, 2008. "The Dynamics of Bargaining Postures: The Role of a Third Party," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-001, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Juan I. Beccuti, 2014. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms under Imperfect Commitment: Extending to the Multi-Period Case," Diskussionsschriften, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft dp1402, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Kambe, Shinsuke, 1999. "Bargaining with Imperfect Commitment," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 217-237, August.
- Cripps, Martin W. & Dekel, Eddie & Pesendorfer, Wolfgang, 2005. "Reputation with equal discounting in repeated games with strictly conflicting interests," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 121(2), pages 259-272, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.