The Weighted Majority Algorithm
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 575.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yoav Freund & Robert E Shapire, 1997. "Game Theory, On-line Prediction and Boosting," Levine's Working Paper Archive 593, David K. Levine.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999.
"A General Class of Adaptive Strategies,"
Game Theory and Information, EconWPA
9904001, EconWPA, revised 23 Mar 2000.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999. "A general class of adaptative strategies," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 373, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "On the Impossibility of Regret Minimization in Repeated Games," Working Papers, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance 676, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Yoav Freund, 1997. "Predicting a binary sequence almost as well as the optimal biased coin," Levine's Working Paper Archive 590, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.