Merging of Opinions with Increasing Information
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 565.
Date of creation: 08 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry Blume & David Easley, 2001.
"If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? Belief Selection in Complete and Incomplete Markets,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1319, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Lawrence Blume & David Easley, 2006. "If You're so Smart, why Aren't You Rich? Belief Selection in Complete and Incomplete Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 929-966, 07.
- Lawrence Blume & David Easley, 2001. "If You're So Smart, Why Aren't You Rich? Belief Selection in Complete and Incomplete Markets," Working Papers 01-06-031, Santa Fe Institute.
- Shah, Sudhir A., 1995. "Bayesian learning behaviour and the stability of equilibrium forecasts," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 461-495.
- Gossner, Olivier & Tomala, Tristan, 2008. "Entropy bounds on Bayesian learning," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 24-32, January.
- Patrick Leoni, . "Learning in Repeated Games without Repeating the Game," IEW - Working Papers 215, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Levine, David K., 1995.
"Consistency and cautious fictitious play,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 19(5-7), pages 1065-1089.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Sargent, Thomas J. & Turmuhambetova, Gauhar & Williams, Noah, 2006. "Robust control and model misspecification," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 45-90, May.
- Bassan, Bruno & Scarsini, Marco, 1995. "On the value of information in multi-agent decision theory," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 557-576.
- Dean Foster & David K Levine & Rakesh Vohra, 1999. "Introduction to Learning in Games: A Symposium in Honor of David Blackwell," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2091, David K. Levine.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Kalai, Ehud, 1999. "Reputation versus Social Learning," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 40-59, September.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003.
"IID: independently and indistinguishably distributed,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 32-50, November.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2002. "IID: Independently and Indistinguishably Distributed," RCER Working Papers 496, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sandroni, Alvaro, 1998. "Does Rational Learning Lead to Nash Equilibrium in Finitely Repeated Games?," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 78(1), pages 195-218, January.
- Sacco, Pier Luigi, 1996. "Subjective metaphysics and learning from experience: The causal psychology of rational choice," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 221-244, April.
- Shah, Sudhir A., 1996. "Asymptotic properties of equilibrium forecasts in Bayesian learning models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 335-344.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.