Putting Your Ballot Where you Mouth Is: An Analysis of Collective Choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 506439000000000280.
Date of creation: 06 Feb 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meirowitz, Adam, 2005. "Communication and Bargaining in the Spatial Model," Papers 09-20-2005, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Dino Gerardi & Leeat Yariv, 2003.
"Committee Design in the Presence of Communication,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1411, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Adam Meirowitz, 2007. "Communication and bargaining in the spatial model," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 251-266, January.
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2007.
"Optimal Two Stage Committee Voting Rules,"
04-23RR, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2004. "Optimal two stage committee voting rules," Game Theory and Information 0412006, EconWPA.
- Ian Ayres & Colin Rowat & Nasser Zakariya, 2006. "Optimal two stage committee voting rules," Discussion Papers 04-23r, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Elisabeth Schulte, 2010.
"Information aggregation and preference heterogeneity in committees,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 97-118, July.
- Elisabeth Schulte, 2006. "Information Aggregation and Preference Heterogeneity in Committees," JEPS Working Papers 06-003, JEPS.
- Jan Marc Berk & Beata K. Bierut, 2005. "Communication in Monetary Policy Committees," DNB Working Papers 059, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Meirowitz, Adam, 2005. "Deliberative Democracy or Market Democracy: Designing Institutions to Aggregate Preferences and Information," Papers 03-28-2005, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Meirowitz, Adam, 2004. "In Defense of Exclusionary Deliberation: Communciation and Voting with Private Beliefs and Values," Papers 04-06-2004, Princeton University, Research Program in Political Economy.
- Martinelli, Cesar, 2006.
"Would rational voters acquire costly information?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 129(1), pages 225-251, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.