Estimation by Simulation of Monotone Dynamical Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 506439000000000229.
Date of creation: 06 Feb 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2005.
"Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 73(6), pages 1939-1976, November.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy Of Simulations For Stochastic Dynamic Models," Economics Working Papers we034615, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Santos, Manuel S. & Peralta Alva, Adrián, . "Accuracy of simulations for stochastic dynamic models," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/297, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Manuel S. Santos & Adrian Peralta-Alva, 2003. "Accuracy of Simulations for Stochastic Dynamic Models," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000264, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Manuel S. Santos, 2003. "Simulation-Based Estimation Of Dynamic Models With Continuous Equilibrium Solutions," Economics Working Papers we034716, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Santos, Manuel S., . "Simulation-based estimation of dynamic models with continuous equilibrium solutions," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/298, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.