Fictitious Play By Cases
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 407.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike, 2009.
"An Experiment on Learning in a Multiple Games Environment,"
007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike, 2012. "An experiment on learning in a multiple games environment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(6), pages 2220-2259.
- Mengel, Friederike, 2012.
"Learning across games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 601-619.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2007. "Learning by Similarity in Coordination Problems," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp324, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Giovanni Ponti, 1999.
"- Continuous-Time Evolutionary Dynamics: Theory And Practice,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1999-31, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ponti, Giovanni, 2000. "Continuous-time evolutionary dynamics: theory and practice," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 187-214, June.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2012. "Interactive learning in 2×2 normal form games by neural network agents," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(22), pages 5557-5562.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2007. "Stochastic Evolution of Rules for Playing Finite Normal Form Games," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 62(4), pages 311-333, May.
- Rossella Argenziano & Itzhak Gilboa, 2012. "History as a coordination device," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 73(4), pages 501-512, October.
- Spiliopoulos, Leonidas, 2009. "Neural networks as a learning paradigm for general normal form games," MPRA Paper 16765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rankin, Frederick W. & Van Huyck, John B. & Battalio, Raymond C., 2000. "Strategic Similarity and Emergent Conventions: Evidence from Similar Stag Hunt Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 315-337, August.
- Fabrizio Germano, 2004. "Stochastic evolution of rules for playing normal form games," Economics Working Papers 761, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jakub Steiner & Colin Stewart, 2006.
"Contagion through Learning,"
ESE Discussion Papers
151, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Sibilla Di Guida & Giovanna Devetag, 2013. "Feature-Based Choice and Similarity Perception in Normal-Form Games: An Experimental Study," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 776-794, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.