A Multi-stage Model of Bargaining
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 255.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1983
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel R. Vincent, 1988.
"Bargaining with Common Values,"
775, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lemke, Robert J., 2004. "Dynamic bargaining with action-dependent valuations," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1847-1875, July.
- Cabral, Luis M. B. & Salant, David J. & Woroch, Glenn A., 1999.
"Monopoly pricing with network externalities,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 199-214, February.
- Card, David & Olson, Craig A, 1995.
"Bargaining Power, Strike Durations, and Wage Outcomes: An Analysis of Strikes in the 1880s,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 13(1), pages 32-61, January.
- David Card & Craig A. Olson, 1992. "Bargaining Power, Strike Durations, and Wage Outcomes: An Analysis of Strikes in the 1880s," Working Papers 674, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- David Card & Craig A. Olson, 1992. "Bargaining Power, Strike Duration, and Wage Outcomes: An Analysis of Strikes in the 1880s," NBER Working Papers 4075, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bester, H., 1991. "Bargaining vs. price competition in a market with quality uncertainty," Discussion Paper 1991-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Peter Cramton, 1985. "Sequential Bargaining Mechanisms," Papers of Peter Cramton 85roth, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Margrethe Aanesen, 2012. "Sequential bargaining, external effects of agreement, and public intervention," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(2), pages 145-160, March.
- Schweinzer, Paul, 2010. "Sequential bargaining with common values," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 109-121, January.
- Caplin, Andrew & Leahy, John, 2006. "Equilibrium in a durable goods market with lumpy adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 187-213, May.
- Ueng, Zen-Fu & Yang, C.C., 2005. "Extracting consumer information rent by delaying the delivery of goods/services," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 103-108, April.
- Hsieh, Chang-Tai, 2000. "Bargaining over reform," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 44(9), pages 1659-1676, October.
- Kennan, John, 1995. "Repeated contract negotiations with private information," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 447-472, November.
- Asker, John & Cantillon, Estelle, 2005. "Optimal Procurement When Both Price and Quality Matter," CEPR Discussion Papers 5276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kamdem, Cyrille Bergaly & Galtier, Franck & Gockowski, James & Helene, David-Benz & Egg, Johny & Dia, Bernadette Kamgnia, 2010. "What determines the price received by cocoa farmers in Cameroon? An empirical analysis based on bargaining theory," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), December.
- Guth, Werner & Ockenfels, Peter & Ritzberger, Klaus, 1995. "On durable goods monopolies an experimental study of intrapersonal price competition and price discrimination over time," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 247-274, July.
- Rami Zwick & Ching Chyi Lee, 1999. "Bargaining and Search: An Experimental Study," Experimental 9902003, EconWPA.
- Henry S. Farber & Max H. Bazerman, 1989. "Divergent Expectations as a Cause of Disagreement in Bargaining: Evidence from a Comparison of Arbitration Schemes."," NBER Working Papers 2139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.