Comparison of different Stackelberg solutions in a deterministic dynamic pollution control
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 1406.
Date of creation: 02 Dec 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1996.
"Consistency and optimality in a dynamic game of pollution control I: Competition,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(2), pages 205-220, September.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Consistency and Optimality in a Dynamic Game of Pollution Control I: Competition," Working Papers 9529, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1995. "Consistency And Optimality In A Dynamic Game Of Pollution Control I: Competition," Economics Research Institute, ERI Study Papers 28351, Utah State University, Economics Department.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-91, June.
- Thomas Vallee & Christophe Deissenberg & Tamer Basar, . "Optimal Open Loop Cheating in Dynamic Reversed LQG Stackelberg Games," Computing in Economics and Finance 1997 125, Society for Computational Economics.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1983.
"Rules, Discretion and Reputation in a Model of Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
1079, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J. & Gordon, David B., 1983. "Rules, discretion and reputation in a model of monetary policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 101-121.
- Amitrajeet Batabyal, 1996. "Consistency and optimality in a dynamic game of pollution control II: Monopoly," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 8(3), pages 315-330, October.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model,"
NBER Working Papers
0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Kydland, Finn, 1975. "Noncooperative and Dominant Player Solutions in Discrete Dynamic Games," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 321-35, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.