La gestion déléguée de l'eau : Les options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CIRANO in its series CIRANO Project Reports with number 2001rp-10.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2020 rue University, 25e étage, Montréal, Quéc, H3A 2A5
Phone: (514) 985-4000
Fax: (514) 985-4039
Web page: http://www.cirano.qc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-05-14 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Byrnes, Patricia & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy, 1986. "Efficiency and Ownership: Further Evidence," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(2), pages 337-41, May.
- Philip Gray, 1998. "Utility Regulators : Supporting Nascent Institutions in the Developing World," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11533, The World Bank.
- Kessides, C., 1993. "Institutional Options for Provision of Infrastructure," World Bank - Discussion Papers 212, World Bank.
- Klein, Michael, 1996. "Economic regulation of water companies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1649, The World Bank.
- Richard Green, 1997. "Utility Regulation : A Critical Path for Revising Price Controls," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11566, The World Bank.
- Warrick Smith, 1997. "Utility Regulators : The Independence Debate," World Bank Other Operational Studies 11570, The World Bank.
- Marcel Boyer & Michel Patry & Pierre J. Tremblay, 1999. "La gestion déléguée de l'eau : Les enjeux," CIRANO Project Reports 1999rp-11, CIRANO.
- Feigenbaum, Susan & Teeples, Ronald, 1983. "Public versus Private Water Delivery: A Hedonic Cost Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 672-78, November.
- Andrew Powell, 1996. "On Restructuring, Regulation, and Competition in Utility Industries: Experience in the United Kingdom and Implications for Latin America," Research Department Publications 4038, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marcel Boyer & Michel Patry & Pierre J. Tremblay, 2001. "La gestion déléguée de l'eau : Gouvernance et rôle des différents intervenants," CIRANO Project Reports 2001rp-11, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.