Market Access Impact on Individual Wage: Evidence from China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2006-23.
Date of creation: Dec 2006
Date of revision:
economic geography; International trade; Regional integration; Wages; Inequality; Gravity model; Development;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2007-01-02 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2007-01-02 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2007-01-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LAB-2007-01-02 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2007-01-02 (South East Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2007-01-02 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marius Brülhart & Pamina Koenig, 2005. "New Economic Geography meets Comecon: Regional Wages and Industry Location in Central Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.01, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Thierry Mayer, 2009.
"Market Potential and Development,"
2009-24, CEPII research center.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013.
"Regional growth and regional decline,"
Economics Discussion Papers
729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mardukhi, Jian, 2010. "The General Equilibrium Wage Impact of Trade-Induced Shifts in Industrial Compositions of Employment in Brazilian Cities, 1991-2000," MPRA Paper 25916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fingleton, Bernard, 2008. "Competing models of global dynamics: Evidence from panel models with spatially correlated error components," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 542-558, May.
- Holl , Adelheid, 2013.
"Firm location and productivity in Spain,"
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 25, pages 27-42.
- Marie Daumal & Soledad Zignago, 2010.
"Measure and determinants of border effects of Brazilian states,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 89(4), pages 735-758, November.
- Marie Daumal & Soledad Zignago, 2008. "Border Effects of Brazilian States," Working Papers 2008-11, CEPII research center.
- Daumal, Marie & Zignago, Soledad, 2010. "Measure and determinants of border effects of Brazilian states," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7446, Paris Dauphine University.
- Daumal, Marie & Zignago, Soledad, 2008. "Border Effects of Brazilian States," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/7448, Paris Dauphine University.
- Keisuke Kondo & Toshihiro Okubo, 2012. "Structural Estimation and Interregional Labour Migration: Evidence from Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2011-040, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Maarten Bosker & Harry Garretsen, 2008.
"Economic Geography and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2490, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maarten Bosker & Harry Garretsen, 2012. "Economic Geography and Economic Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 26(3), pages 443-485.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer, 2011. "Gravity, market potential and development," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Reinhold Kosfeld & Hans-Friedrich Eckey, 2008. "Market Access, Regional Price Level and Wage Disparities: The German Case," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200814, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.