Trade and Convergence: Revisiting Ben-David
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2003-06.
Date of creation: Jun 2003
Date of revision:
International trade; Convergence; International comparison;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O40 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2003-07-10 (Development)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- FE, Doukouré Charles, 2010.
"Réduction de Droits de Douane et Convergence Réelle dans l'UEMOA
[Tariffs Reduction and Real Convergence in WAEMU]," MPRA Paper 26763, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Iapadre, P. Lelio & Tajoli, Lucia, 2014. "Emerging countries and trade regionalization. A network analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 36(S1), pages S89-S110.
- Ville Kaitila, 2005.
"Integration and Conditional Convergence in the Enlarged EU Area,"
Economics Working Papers
031, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2004. "Integration and Conditional Convergence in the Enlarged EU Area," Discussion Papers 935, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.