When are Structural Deficits Good Policies?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2002-14.
Date of creation: Nov 2002
Date of revision:
Models; Tax and budget policy; Growth; Econometrics; Economic policy; Investment;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H40 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susanu, Monica, 2009. "Convergence to EMU through the Test of the Public Finance –Romania’s Budgetary Deficit and Public Debt," MPRA Paper 20480, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.