A First Assessment of Environment-Related Trade Barriers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2001-10.
Date of creation: Oct 2001
Date of revision:
Trade policy; Environment; Protection; NTB; Market access; Economic policy; Doha; International trade;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001.
"Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Gene M. Grossman & Alan B. Krueger, 1991.
"Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement,"
NBER Working Papers
3914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M & Krueger, A.B., 1991. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," Papers 158, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, Gene & Krueger, Alan B, 1992. "Environmental Impacts of a North American Free Trade Agreement," CEPR Discussion Papers 644, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M.A. Cole & A.J. Rayner & J.M. Bates, 1998. "Trade Liberalisation and the Environment: The Case of the Uruguay Round," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 337-347, 05.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2005.
"Trade in the Triad: how easy is the access to large markets?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 38(4), pages 1401-1430, November.
- Fontagne, Lionel & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad, 2004. "Trade in the Triad: How Easy is the Access to Large Markets?," CEPR Discussion Papers 4442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soledad Zignago & Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer, 2005. "Trade in the Triad: how easy is the access to large markets?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/10189, Sciences Po.
- Lionel Fontagné & Thierry Mayer & Soledad Zignago, 2004. "Trade in the Triad: How Easy is the Access to Large Markets?," Working Papers 2004-04, CEPII research center.
- Lionel Fontagné, 2003. "Market Access and Domestic Support Measures," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 4(3), pages 3-10, October.
- Antoine Bouët & Lionel Fontagné & Mondher Mimouni & Xavier Pichot, 2001. "Market Access Maps: A Bilateral and Disaggregated Measure of Market Access," Working Papers 2001-18, CEPII research center.
- Loïc Cadiou & Julien Genet & Jean-Louis Guérin, 2002. "Evolutions démographiques et marché du travail : des liens complexes parfois contradictoires," Working Papers 2002-16, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.