The First Year of EMU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2000-05.
Date of creation: Apr 2000
Date of revision:
Central bank; Key currencies; Foreign exchange markets; monetary policy; ECB; euro; Monetary system; Economic policy;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- O50 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pisani, Florence & Brender, Anton, 1999. "Le nouvel âge de l'économie américaine," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4190, Paris Dauphine University.
- Michael R. Darby & Qiao Liu & Lynne G. Zucker, 1999. "Stakes and Stars: The Effect of Intellectual Human Capital on the Level and Variability of High-Tech Firms' Market Values," NBER Working Papers 7201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.