Groupe d'Échanges et de Réflexion sur la Caspienne
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1999-15.
Date of creation: Nov 1999
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Jean, 2000.
"The Effect of International Trade on Labour Demand Elasticities: Intersectoral Matters,"
2000-07, CEPII research center.
- Jean, Sebastien, 2000. "The Effect of International Trade on Labor-Demand Elasticities: Intersectoral Matters," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 504-16, August.
- Michel Aglietta, 2000. "The International Monetary Fund and the International Financial Architecture," Working Papers 2000-08, CEPII research center.
- Loïc Cadiou & Julien Genet & Jean-Louis Guérin, 2002. "Evolutions démographiques et marché du travail : des liens complexes parfois contradictoires," Working Papers 2002-16, CEPII research center.
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head, 2002. "Illusory Border Effects: Distance Mismeasurement Inflates Estimates of Home Bias in Trade," Working Papers 2002-01, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.