Labor Market in the EMU
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1999-02.
Date of creation: Mar 1999
Date of revision:
european integration; labor market; FACTOR costs;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-04-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-1999-04-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-1999-04-30 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1997. "The selection principle and market failure in systems competition," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 247-274, November.
- Alfons Weichenrieder, 1996. "Fighting international tax avoidance," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 17(1), pages 37-58, February.
- repec:imf:imfwpa:96/141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mintz, J. & Tulkens, H., 1984.
"Commodity tax competition between member states of a federation: equilibrium and efficiency,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1984027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mintz, Jack & Tulkens, Henry, 1986. "Commodity tax competition between member states of a federation: equilibrium and efficiency," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-172, March.
- MINTZ, Jack & TULKENS, Henry, . "Commodity tax competition between member states of a federation: equilibrium and efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers RP -693, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Keen, Michael, 1993.
"Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination When Countries Differ in Size,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(4), pages 877-92, September.
- Ravi Kanbur & Michael Keen, 1991. "Jeux Sans Frontieres: Tax Competition and Tax Coordination when Countries Differ in Size," Working Papers 819, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Devereux & Harold Freeman, 1995. "The impact of tax on foreign direct investment: Empirical evidence and the implications for tax integration schemes," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 85-106, February.
- Jacques Le Cacheux & Henri Sterdyniak & Jean Le Dem & Marie-Hélène Blonde & Gérard Cornilleau & Pascal Helwaser, 1990.
"Vers une fiscalité européenne ?,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 31(1), pages 121-189.
- Thierry Madiès, 1997.
"Concurrence fiscale et intercommunalité,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 63(1), pages 195-228.
- Assaf Razin & Joel Slemrod, 1990. "Taxation in the Global Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number razi90-1.
- Assaf Razin & Efraim Sadka, 1991.
"Capital Market Integration: Issues of International Taxation,"
NBER Working Papers
3281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Razin, A. & Sadka, E., 1989. "Capital Market Integration: Issues Of International Taxation," Papers 40-89, Tel Aviv.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.