Bulgaria from Enterprise Indiscipline to Financial Crisis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1996-10.
Date of creation: Jul 1996
Date of revision:
finance; international integration; Enterprise; Financial Crisis; adjustment; insolvency; bankruptcy; transition;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- L33 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Comparison of Public and Private Enterprise and Nonprofit Institutions; Privatization; Contracting Out
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dittus Peter, 1994. "Bank Reform and Behavior in Central Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 335-361, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1981. "Some unpleasant monetarist arithmetic," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall.
- Aghion, Philippe & Blanchard, Olivier & Burgess, Robin, 1994. "The behaviour of state firms in eastern Europe, pre-privatisation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 1327-1349, June.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 1996. "Potentialities and Opportunities of the Euro as an International Currency," Working Papers 1996-09, CEPII research center.
- Berglöf, Erik & Roland, Gérard, 1995.
"Bank Restructuring and Soft Budget Constraints in Financial Transition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1250, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Berglof Erik & Roland Gerard, 1995. "Bank Restructuring and Soft Budget Constraints in Financial Transition," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 354-375, December.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2006.
"ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION “CHALLENGES TO ECONOMIC THOUGH IN THE NEW CENTURY”: Outlook on the Development of Economic Science in Bulgaria,"
Economic Thought journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 22-36.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The condition of the economic science in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-22.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The State of Economics in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-38.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "Economics – Bulgaria," ERI-BAS Chapters, in: Max Kaase & Vera Sparschuh (ed.), Three Social Science Disciplines in Central and Eastern Europe. Handbook on Economics, Political Science and Sociology (1989-2001), edition 1, chapter 4, pages 34-51 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Peter Ignatiev, 2003. "The banking crisis in Bulgaria in 1996-1997," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 66-88.
- Boyko Nikolov & Nikolay Markov & Nasko Dochev & Dimitar Dimitrov & Rumyana Kolarova & Rumen Dobrinsky, 2004. "Understanding Reform: A Country Study for Bulgaria," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 056, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Ignatiev, 2004. "Theoretical Models of Financial Crises," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 110-130.
- Nikitin, Maxim, 2000. "An Arrears Crisis and Stabilization Failure in a Transition Economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 665-699, December.
- Georgy Ganev & Marek Jarocinski & Rossitza Lubenova & Przemyslaw Wozniak, 2001. "Credibility of the Exchange Rate Policy in Transition Countries," CASE Network Reports 0038, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski & Rafal Antczak & Malgorzata Markiewicz & Artur Radziwill & Marcin Sasin, 2001. "The Episodes of Currency Crises in the European Transition Economies," CASE Network Reports 0040, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.