CEEC Exports to the EC : Country Differentiation and Commodity Diversification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 1994-15.
Date of creation: Dec 1994
Date of revision:
International Trade; international comparison; commodity differenciation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Damien NEVEN, 1994.
"Trade Liberalisation with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive ?,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
9407, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Neven, Damien J, 1994. "Trade Liberalization with Eastern Nations. How Sensitive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 1000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lemoine, FranÃ§oise, 1998. "Integrating Central and Eastern Europe In the European Trade and Production Network," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt5r66s4ng, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Naujoks, Petra & Schmidt, Klaus-Dieter, 1995. "Foreign direct investment and trade in transition countries: Tracing links. A sequel," Kiel Working Papers 704, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Alessia Amighini & Stefano Chiarlone, 2005. "New comparative advantages in the Central and Eastern European countries," LIUC Papers in Economics 182, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Michaël Freudenberg & Françoise Lemoine, 1999. "Central and Eastern European Countries in the International Division of Labour in Europe," Working Papers 1999-05, CEPII research center.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.